|League:||Minor Hockey League Division B|
|Home Arena:||Ledovyi Dvorets Sporta Kristall|
|Colors:||Red, Black, Yellow, White|
The club was created as Khimik Elektrostal in 1949. They have changed their name seven times in history:
- 1953: Klub imeni Karla Marksa Elektrostal
- 1954: DK imeni Karla Marksa Elektrostal
- 1956: Elektrostal
- 1968: Kristall Elektrostal
- 1971: Ledovyi Dvorets Sporta "Kristall"
- 2000: Elemash Elektrostal
- 2003: Kristall Elektrostal
Elektrostal competed in the top-level Soviet Championship League from 1952 to 1964. They were relegated after the 1963-64 season and spent many years playing in the lower-level Soviet competitions. They won the third-tier Vtoraya Liga in 1972.
Following the dissolution of the Soviet Union, Elektrostal earned a spot in the top-tier Russian competition, the International Hockey League, for the 1994-95 season. They competed in the IHL and its successor, the Russian Superleague, until being relegated following the 1999-2000 season.
- Vtoraya Liga champion: 1972.