The Kazakh SSR Championship was the national championship in the Kazakh Soviet Socialist Republic. It was contested as part of the Klass B in some years. In others, it was an independent championship. The championship was first held in 1956-57.
- 1956-57: SKIF Alma-Ata
- 1957-58: Torpedo Ust-Kamenogorsk
- 1958-59: Torpedo Ust-Kamenogorsk (held in January in Ust-Kamenogorsk - eight teams participated)
- 1959-60: Torpedo Ust-Kamenogorsk
- 1968-69 (Klass B): Gornyak Rudny
- 1969-70 (Klass B): Gornyak Rudny and Stroitel Karaganda qualified for the final round
- 1970-71 (Klass B): Stroitel Karaganda