The Benson and Hedges Plate was an ice hockey tournament in Great Britain. It was played from 1997-2001.
In 1998, it was contested as a consolation tournament by four British National League clubs eliminated in the first round of the Benson and Hedges Cup. The next year, the eight teams eliminated in the Qualification round of the tournament participated in the competition for the Plate. It served as the consolation tournament through the 2000-01 season.
- 1997-98: Slough Jets
- 1998-99: Guildford Flames
- 1999-2000: Basingstoke Bison
- 2000-01: Basingstoke Bison
- Fife Flyers - Peterborough Pirates 7-2, 1-5
- Slough Jets - Paisley Pirates 7-1, 5-3
- Telford Tigers - Kingston Jets 6-2, 3-2
- Guildford Flames - Edinburgh Capitals 11-4, 4-4
- Telford Tigers - Fife Flyers 4-3, 3-4 (Telford won SO and advanced)
- Guildford Flames - Slough Jets 2-2, 4-1