The 2009–10 Romanian Hockey League season was the 82nd season of the Romanian Hockey League. Six teams participated in the league, and SC Miercurea Ciuc won the championship.
- SC Miercurea Ciuc - Progym Gheorgheni 12-1, 12-2 8-0
- CSA Steaua Bucuresti - SCM Braşov 4-3 OT, 6-2, 5-2
- SC Miercurea Ciuc - CSA Steaua Bucuresti 3-2, 5-2, 4-2, 0-1, 2-3, 6-3
- SCM Braşov - Progym Gheorgheni 6-1, 4-3, 5-4 OT, 3-0
- CSM Dunărea Galați - Sportul Studențesc București 8-3, 5-2, 5-6, 5-4
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.