The 1925 German Ice Hockey Championship was the ninth season of the German Ice Hockey Championship, the national championship of Germany. Three teams participated in the championship, and Berliner Schlittschuhclub won the title.
The championship was contested on February 8, 1925, on Lake Riessersee in Garmisch-Partenkirchen.
- Nuremberg HTC - HG Nuremberg 2:1 (1:0, 0:1, 1:0) - the federation requested that the match be re-played, but NHTC refused, so HGN was declared champions
- SC Riessersee - HG Nuremberg - not played
The final was due to take place immediately after the Southern Bavarian Championship, but cracks had appeared in the ice, so it was unable to be played. No Bavarian champion was declared, although Riessersee did advance to play in the national championship.
SC Charlottenburg withdrew due to insufficient training.
|Berliner Schlittschuhclub||–||SC Riessersee||5:2|
|Berliner Schlittschuhclub||–||Münchener EV||8:0|
|SC Riessersee||–||Münchener EV||7:1|
|2.||SC Riessersee||2||1||0||1||9: 6||2:2|
- SC Riessersee - HG Nuremberg 8:1 (2:0, 4:1, 2:0)
- Munchener EV - HG Nuremberg 3:2
- Berliner Schlittschuhclub - HG Nuremberg 11:0 (5:0, 6:0)
- Müller, Stephan (2000). Deutsche Eishockey Meisterschaften. Print on Demand. ISBN 3-8311-0997-4.
- Karas, Steffen (2008). 100 Jahre Eishockey in Berlin. Verlag Jeske/Mader. ISBN 978-3-931624-57-6.
This article incorporates information from the German Wikipedia